Federal appeals court rules that drug users can not be barred from owning guns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Correct. Too early for the druggies to rejoice over the click bait (aren’t they all nowadays?) title of the story.

“But Muh medical card!”
What I am going to say will be long.

Back in 2012 I got to know this fellow lego collector in Louisiana that had major back issues.

Did all the doctors things, some holistic and when Washington state legalized weed he went there. Now he smokes weed on the daily.

He teaches botany for free at a local university, competed in a triathlon each year since he moved, and he also doesn't take any prescription stuff.

Granted this is a one off, because the stigma that surrounds weed being a schedule 1 drug like heroin and cocaine.

If you read about the history of big pharma and how it was Rockefeller that used petroleum based products for the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products, then what happened afterwords.

You might be surprised is all I am saying.

Does it get you intoxicated? Absolutely and I say it is intoxicated in public or DUI if you are operating a vehicle.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I am going to say will be long.

Back in 2012 I got to know this fellow lego collector in Louisiana that had major back issues.

Did all the doctors things, some holistic and when Washington state legalized weed he went there. Now he smokes weed on the daily.

He teaches botany for free at a local university, competed in a triathlon each year since he moved, and he also doesn't take any prescription stuff.

Granted this is a one off, because the stigma that surrounds weed being a schedule 1 drug like heroin and cocaine.

If you read about the history of big pharma and how it was Rockefeller that used petroleum based products for the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products, then what happened afterwords.

You might be surprised is all I am saying.

Does it get you intoxicated? Absolutely and I say it is intoxicated in public or DUI if you are operating a vehicle.

Most will think I’m crazy and that’s ok. We are losing a large part of an entire generation of young men to marijuana. It robs them of their manhood, makes them lazy and fat. As the father of a 22 year old MAN I’ve watched many GROWN BOYS he grew up with waste away because they got their cards as soon as they could. They work part time jobs, smoke weed and play video games. And get FAT. Only a couple of his buddies from HS have good jobs and have started families, and then a few went into the military like he did and are excelling. They were all good kids once.

In my opinion the weedization of Americas young men is a fully funded CHICOM intelligence op.

We will pay for it too.

That’s my crazy opinion on this weed nonsense.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most will think I’m crazy and that’s ok. We are losing a large part of an entire generation of young men to marijuana. It robs them of their manhood, makes them lazy and fat. As the father of a 22 year old MAN I’ve watched many GROWN BOYS he grew up with waste away because they got their cards as soon as they could. They work part time jobs, smoke weed and play video games. And get FAT. Only a couple of his buddies from HS have good jobs and have started families, and then a few went into the military like he did and are excelling. They were all good kids once.

In my opinion the weedization of Americas young men is a fully funded CHICOM intelligence op.

We will pay for it too.

I don't think your crazy....just wrong. Blaming the intoxicant for the dismal performance of the individuals is the easy way out. Booze, drugs, etc, it's all been around since the world's been spinning round the sun. WE...the elder generation are responsible for the mess we've made. I include myself in that.

SPOONBILL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

We will pay for it too.

You either have ambition or you dont

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My employer doesn't allow medical marijuana because they follow Alabama laws. It's not legal there, so it's not legal in this facility. You fail a random drug test, or damage something on a forklift, drug test! If you refuse, that's termination.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with tiasman 100%. MANY men now have no drive. My wife was reading me a study yesterday where something like 30% of age people age 18-24 are daily users of weed. I'll bet there is actually a very strong correlation between the two, but I'm sure there are also other factors at work too. It is just sad.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think your crazy....just wrong. Blaming the intoxicant for the dismal performance of the individuals is the easy way out. Booze, drugs, etc, it's all been around since the world's been spinning round the sun. WE...the elder generation are responsible for the mess we've made. I include myself in that.

I respect what you typed but I’m not swayed. And that’s ok.

Time will tell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom