OK State House Passes Expansion of Right to Bear Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its a systematic effort to defy Washington DC. In hopes of letting Oklahomans know that they are in a pro gun, pro gun accessory, anti regulation of braces (to the complaint of those who dislike the term common item) and any other silliness imposed by the feds. For every state that passes legislation that is pro gun OR proposes legislation to loosen the regulation of firearms, other states leadership take notes as to how the federal govt responds, whether it agrees or argues against. This allows people to seek fallacies on both sides so they (the pro gun states leadership) may continue to draft and propose pro gun legislation that will corner the anti gunners in government and make them look like fools. But its slow, a very slow and painful process. Why you ask? Because we dont just hang people and throw Tea Parties anymore.
I agree with most of what you said, but your last sentence is partially why our government no longer fears or works for the people anymore. We are back to nobles and peasants.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't trust any of them.

"We must pass it, to see what is in it."
The infamous quote of nasty Nancy Pelosi pushing the Obama care act is not exactly pertinent to the coverage of this topic. Despicable Democrats voted a long party lines against the bill. That tells me pretty much all I need to know about this bill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom