New leak shows ATF planning on issuing rule to eliminate private sale of firearms.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More of Pedo Joe's puppeteers militarization of goobermint agencies to circumvent Congress and Constitution to achieve their Communist Agenda.

Libs applause, refusing to see the truth.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was talking to a guy yesterday that does a lot of gun shows, and he’s had the ATF blatantly try to set him up multiple times. He’s had underage girls try to buy guns, a guy with no ID, and a non English speaking guy with nothing but a Mexican ID.
That doesn't surprise me.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spread Eagle has asked for a Federal "buy-back" program. Why not, print money, drive up inflation, buy up guns, with worthless money, tax us to pay the expense. The perfect Dumbasscrap policy.

Of course they want pot legal. Collect more taxes. Keeps their mindless minions compliant and happily enslaved.

National Guard is NOT needed in D. C.
Vodka Nan decided that. Hope it burns, with them inside.

Pedo Joe is only concerned with sniffing little girls, getting ice cream and having his diaper changed. Odumbo & his "wife" Michael, Dr Jill and Pedo Jr are running the **** show.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said it many times, if openly violating federal laws on POT works in Oklahoma, why should firearm laws matter?

Until I see the feds raid the grows, dispensaries and the homes of those who openly use the stuff, its all clown world.

Not advocating anyone violate any firearms laws or regulations just pointing out the hypacrosy of ignoring one while punishing another.
Particularly when we've already acknowledged that Prohibition does not work! Never has. Never will.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you do a title 42 on a vehicle you claim storage fees.
Same as when a wrecker service holds a vehicle the price to get it back goes up each day.

I think I must impose storage fees on my weapons.
No way anyone could afford to buy what I have.
It's not profit it's just that it costs me a lot of money to store these weapons.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you do a title 42 on a vehicle you claim storage fees.
Same as when a wrecker service holds a vehicle the price to get it back goes up each day.

I think I must impose storage fees on my weapons.
No way anyone could afford to buy what I have.
It's not profit it's just that it costs me a lot of money to store these weapons.

Plus climate control, cleaning, maintenance, feeding, security, play time

Latest posts

Top Bottom