Libtards heads are exploding today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can sure spot the Libtarbs on this forum.
Always surprises me so many lefties here on a gun forum.
Yeah. Pretty crazy how all sorts of people have and exercise their rights. Like, don't they know when the country was founded that crap like "all men are created equal" wasn't really applicable to them?

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its about time the SCOTUS did something about this total takeover of our DOJ and using 3rd World tactics to punish Republicans and keep their power. We the people are going to speak this election and if its not a complete run away of Red Votes then something is very wrong and we have to correct it. Hopefully Mike Johnson has everything in place to take the necessary actions to prevent a illegal POTUS from being wrongfully elected. Its was obvious Mike Pence was compromised and turned out to be a turn coat. Amazing how he had the public fooled. Perfect Dem Plant and executed the Dems plan to steal the election perfectly. We still have a Great Nation because the citizens have awakened to the NWO/WEF/NAZI movement that has snuck in and given the World a nasty jolt. From what I have seen in the real news is citizens of other Nations have awaken and has had all the take over BS they are going to take. Wether you like DJT or Dont, just remember he worked free and actually lost wealth to help our country and the World. Yes the New Yorker comes out in him and he boast about accomplishments, but Trump exposed all this World wide corruption and helped save what country we have left. I regret that I am elderly and crippled and cant be as active helping out to help the election and catch illegal voting. But Im going do what, the will election board will let me do to protect our Great Nation and all its Wonderful People.

ohms

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actively undermining the law is not a protected action. In that he could be impeached on. But the Democrats do not have any integrity. So that’s why it won’t happen otherwise he could.
Its the executive’s job to enforce the laws, he may at his choosing enforce them at his will. The President’s motives cannot be taken in question when determining immunity.

ohms

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sotomayor is a complete idiot. She claims founders never spoke to privilege and then in the next breath quotes Charles Pckkney speaking on privilege. She sets up the worst Strawman. I do believe maybe the liberal 3 may be correct on prosecuting for official duties, at least where judges are concerned. KBJ should be prosecuted for handing out sentences for pedophiles that are decades lower than guidelines, allowing them to reoffend!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The down side, we can not go after Biden for not closing the border.
Treason, allowing / enabling / promoting an enemy combatant invasion

Treason is treason AS OUTLINED IN THE CONSTITUTION; therefore Pedo Joe CAN and SHOULD BE CHARGED, found incompetent and Odumbo exposed as the puppeteer and charged.

Latest posts

Top Bottom