• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Barry Manilow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
12345$
Have 2 tickets to Barry Manilow Friday night in Tulsa. Can't go because my female Golden Retriever tore her acl last night and we don't want to leave her. Really good seats that cost me over $850 for the pair. It's at the BOK center. I "think" I can transfer tickets . Section 121 Row A seat 18 & 19. Make me offer you folks in Tulsa.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Come on, I know somebody in Tulsa likes Barry. He still puts on a good show. Will make somebody a heck of a good deal, just don't want them to go to waste.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That's what I was thinking. But if they're getting 850 for tickets it would be worth digging him up.

He turned 81, a couple months back.
His tickets for Tulsa, start at $16. Those must be some awesome tickets.

I had a gf in HS that thought he was the greatest, since Elvis. I said, "but Elvis isn't queer as a $3 bill." She got mad and dumped me, I didn't care. Had a new date the next weekend. We been married almost 49 years. Thanks, Barry

He does some good songs, though.
Must put on good show, he has performed in last 7 decades, as long as Cher and The Stones. Of the 3, I would go to Manilow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom