Basic Handgun Training for Wife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlstretch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi guys - My wife is a pharmacist and owns a pharmacy here in Tulsa. She is not a fan of firearms but has come to the realization that her store is probably a target for a daytime robbery. She has been broken into twice in 18 years but both have been at night. After two pharmacy robberies in plain daylight in Tulsa yesterday,.. she has accepted the job of learning how to shoot.

She will not be getting her concealed permit,... just a good, basic firearm training handling and safety lesson. I do not want to be the one to teach her. I have my concealed license and have several handguns/rifles/shotguns but she has never been interested.

Can you guys recommend a good instructor (preferably female) here in Tulsa that can show her the ropes? One on one or a group is fine,.. even a male instructor is fine,.. just as long as he is patient and not at all intimidating.

She will probably keep a revolver of some kind at the store,.. unless she really prefers shooting a semi.

Thanks in advance,
Carl

Latest posts

Top Bottom