Batf request background reports on guns siezed after rolling gun battle in tulsa.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are just going to find that they were all stolen from local people. I thought this was already established. Looks like there are some nice O/U shotguns mixed in there.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the comments on the story are way out there, I read the story and then scrolled down and started reading the comments section and wow some people really have no clue.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the comments on the story are way out there, I read the story and then scrolled down and started reading the comments section and wow some people really have no clue.

One person in particular keeps parroting how anyone can go buy an automatic weapon for cash in the parking lot at the gun show...

People are clueless.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went over and read the comments. Some people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. The tinfoil hats are strong with those people.

Bobrob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Legally owned or not, they were all stolen, now they are "crime guns"

They are going into the ovens. (the "thousands of rounds" of ammunition will be "tested" on the range)

goodnite

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Legally owned or not, they were all stolen, now they are "crime guns"

They are going into the ovens. (the "thousands of rounds" of ammunition will be "tested" on the range)

goodnite

Why would they go into the oven. If they were legally owned by the guy who was a victim of the guy that was killed in the shoot out. Wouldn't they be returned back to him or her?

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've been wondering when people were going to chime in about this. If someone stole my T.V., would ATF do a check to see if it was a legally owned T.V.?

Latest posts

Top Bottom