BBQ'd Pony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1717261198313.png

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, kids. That was back in the day of 5 Finger Lids & Hot Pants.....(ask your 'cool' Grampa).
Flaming Pintos are still no match for these new-fangled Toasty Teslas.
At least you could extinguish a little ol' Ford w/ a standard Fire Truck's worth of H20....

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drove a Pinto station wagon with the fake wood trim on the sides in high school. At first I hated it but it was better than walking. Then I learned having a station wagon had some distinct advantages. I loved that car.
Maybe not as cool as a dude with a big ol legit 1940/fiddy Woodie... but useful as is. I gotta 'late model' Toyotan American GM product that hauls my balls and just about everything else around fer cheap. Even though it's old and not purty....[like me]....it, too, is a Classic. I had a guy stake me out in the pkg

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe not as cool as a dude with a big ol legit 1940/fiddy Woodie... but useful as is. I gotta 'late model' Toyotan American GM product that hauls my balls and just about everything else around fer cheap. Even though it's old and not purty....[like me]....it, too, is a Classic. I had a guy stake me out in the pkg
Sorry. Putercide victim here: trying to type on stupid smart phone,....but a guy tried to buy my old car...cuz he only had 5 so far. Those little wagon things are... quite useful!

Latest posts

Top Bottom