Under $30 bucks for a poverty pony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Genesis

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
had to look see what you meant! im slow. probably all made by Bear Creek Anyway.
No, bear creek is bottom of the barrel trash. I have 2 of thier "lowers" (quotes as they are a lower in name/general shape only) sitting here so far out of spec its hilarious. Andersons are functional. Its weird to simp for a company thats changed names due to horrendous reputation, and been busted TWICE for using illegal immigrants as labor, dude. I mean, you do you, but...

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
No, bear creek is bottom of the barrel trash. I have 2 of thier "lowers" (quotes as they are a lower in name/general shape only) sitting here so far out of spec its hilarious. Andersons are functional. Its weird to simp for a company thats changed names due to horrendous reputation, and been busted TWICE for using illegal immigrants as labor, dude. I mean, you do you, but...
your full of yourself and have no idea what your talking about. have too many of them that function and shoot perfectly. get your mic out make a video and show proofffff. they most likely made the parts for the rifle you love! check it out.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Your trash !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom