Poverty watches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, gotta ask, what is a "poverty watch?" Sub $150 pricing only? Some of these were higher end, especially the Lucien Piccard, Seiko's and Citizens when they were originally sold. In My mind the Casio Diver probably Qualifies. I have a Sector, it was over $700 new back in 1995, now if running only commands about $100 on ebay.

As the Immortal George Hamilton stated in his classic "Zorro: The Gay Blade" "People, it's not a sin to be poor, only poorly dressed..."
I posted the Lucian Piccard in the poverty thread because you can get them pretty cheap these days on ebay IMG_5258.png

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
$29.32 .... Little fast but good enough . Will work on the crystal a little and take it apart to inspect and replace seals... maybe a little oil . May try to adjust the time some . Definitely grease the keyless works.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll post this here cause I found it in a basket of junk that I have looked at in years. I mean 20 or more years. Probably quit wearing it about the time we all started carrying phones. Don’t remember when I bought it. Has the original Sharp labeled band that is perfectly formed to my wrist
09A35F7B-1679-4A83-9618-4A38374A1E5A.jpeg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll post this here cause I found it in a basket of junk that I have looked at in years. I mean 20 or more years. Probably quit wearing it about the time we all started carrying phones. Don’t remember when I bought it. Has the original Sharp labeled band that is perfectly formed to my wrist
View attachment 455509

That's a Sharp looking watch!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom