Poverty watches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
After @okierider mentioned poverty watches, I figured I could contribute very well to a thread like that. Most of mine are poverty watches!
Might be fun to keep this to under $30 watches and that would include ones that are more valuable but found at a good deal.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
2023-08-18.png
This one made the cut!!! :cool: And this is a great thread @dlbleak

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought nothing but cheap watches until my wife bought me a Luminox (which is a cheap watch to you watch guys) about 15 years ago. After reading many of the watch postings I decided to try an automatic. While on a little trip back to Va. last spring I went with my sister-in-law to a Costco. I found a Seiko Sport 5 (I think it is) for $200 including tax with a 3-year warranty and bought it. I found out I'm not a watch guy at all. I go for days and don't wear a watch so every time I put the Seiko on, I have to reset the time on it. My Luminox may not be the best or fanciest watch out there but, it is good to go when I need it. The Seiko is most likely my last automatic watch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom