Been gone awhile, so I have a story of encouragement!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great Post!!! always nice to see someone who didn't let circumstances get them down. Congrats on the new job and for hanging in there....also congrats on having a wife who supported and encouraged you.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why did you decide no law enforcement??? Just curious because the same thing happened to me (always wanted to be a deputy, then the dream kinda slipped away)

well to be honest I firmly believe I didn't decide, but God pushed me towards what he always wanted for me. I have a very stubborn streak at times when it comes to giving God control in my life, I had to go through this whole ordeal of being given a job and doors opening in other areas of law enforcement that I could have moved on to, but I could not stand the work or the people or how it made me feel. And it took me a few years to finally realize that dream was never what God wanted for me, but only what he allowed me to do so that I would find what he really wanted for me. Sounds crazy I know, but that is exactly what happened. And I will tell you this, it makes this journey and doing what I love that much sweeter now!!!!!

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
right on

and I just Tebowed...

Thank you sir, but in all honestly I owe the bow to my Father God. He is always good, even when I am not! And thats alot... Lol..

I have always told my kids that thank God gives us what we get based on his grace and love and not based on what we deserve. It's a good thing because I wouldn't deserve much!

Latest posts

Top Bottom