Benelli R1 .270 WSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duckhunter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having my first bambino this August and starting to clear out some unused inventory :-)
I have a Benelli R1 .270 short mag that I have never used and do not see myself ever using.
I bought it brand new in Edmond from Heartland Outdoors back when I lived there. I also have a brand new Leupold scope they sold me with it. I can't remember how much I paid but I think it was around $1,200. I've only shot it once back in 2009 and only shot 5 rounds through it. Didn't see much info on here for them and was wondering how much you guys think I should ask?
I do not have the details on the scope but can look at on the box when I get home.

Thanks in advance.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gunbroker is the best place to see what market value is on a firearm. You can see how many are listed, what the asking price is and equally as important, buyer interest. Today, there are 12 Benelli R1s listed with a range of $850.00-$1,000.00. However, none have any bids.

duckhunter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gunbroker is the best place to see what market value is on a firearm. You can see how many are listed, what the asking price is and equally as important, buyer interest. Today, there are 12 Benelli R1s listed with a range of $850.00-$1,000.00. However, none have any bids.

Thanks Erick! I'll take a look on there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom