• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Benelli SBE Super Black Eagle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Used this for 3-Gun for several years from 2011 to 2015, but I got an M2 a few years ago and this thing just sits in the safe. It has a Nordic mag tube extension so can hold 9 rounds, but the original mag tube cap, spring and follower are there so it can be converted back to a hunting profile. The lifter has been welded up 3-Gun style so it won't rip off your thumb nail when loading shells in a hurry. The shell catch has been tuned to make loading very easy as compared to a stock SBE, which is very tough to push shells past. The loading port has been opened up to make loading as fast and easy as possible. Mid bead and front beads removed, and front bead replaced with fiber optic rod for faster sight acquisition. It has a MatchSaver mounted to the handguard. I've used this for trap, skeet, and sporting clays also. Has a factory open choke, Briley M choke, and a Briley IM choke. Has choke wrench and stock shims. $800 as is with everything, or if you want me to change it back to original mag tube length and remove the MatchSaver, then $700. I got a great deal on this when I got it, so passing that on to next owner.

Attachments

• IMG_0113.jpg
    IMG_0113.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0114_2.jpg
    IMG_0114_2.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 0