Best bulk 22LR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've not shot any of the Remington T-bolts yet, but I have an unopened case of them. Always had pretty good luck with Winchesters, though it was either my 10/22 or Mark II (or both) that hated CCIs. They have a ridge on the bullet that would hang on the edge of the chamber every time it tried to feed them. Also have some Winchester hollowpoints I haven't tried yet. I need to get busy....

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use a single-shot .22 target rifle, so I've had no problems with any .22 ammo, really. Some brands more accurate than others, though.

I haven't seen any Remington 550 Gold to compare specs - is that the same stuff as in the 333 bulk pack?

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have problems with ammo you need another gun to be able to use it.:laugh6:

With 4 hand guns & 2 long guns I can use it all, Bolts & revolvers will work wonders on ammo that jams autos , we all need at least 1 manual operating 22 to use up the jamomatic ammo:thumb:

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only stuff I've had any problem with is some of the remington bulk pack.
Of the last couple boxes I bought they probably averaged 2 or 3 no fires.
Also a couple deformed rounds, I'll try to post up a pic of the deforms tonite.
Really kind of scary what got past QC.
With that being said though for the most part they shot well.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've been buying lots of the CCI/Blazer, and have had good luck with it in all my .22's. Not really paid much attention to missfires due to the rarity of them with the CCI brand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom