Best Glock for CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glockwork1987

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you think the G26 conceals that much better than a G19?

i also feel more comforable with my g27, i didnt carry the 23 enough to really get into detail about it, but i feel like with the 27 i am more free to move and the grip is quite a bit shorter than the 23.. it is really about what you want and like, these are all just personal opinion's.. but all for all they are both concealable, but the 27 is just smaller all around. 1 negitive thing about the 27 compared to my 23 is that i dont have the rail..:crying:
but a good set of night sights helped me get over it:Heya:

rusty_stud

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man. with no jacket you are going to want to stick with a G-26 or 27 depending on your weight. they are blocky but seriously, keep a 33 rd clip in your vehicle. and a 12 with pierce grip as spare on you body. I've never had accuracy form any Kar i don't know why maybe i suck at shooting. but glocks are pretty accurate besides the glock-30 the .45 seems a bit too much for such a short barrel. IMHO

go to gun store. look at guns. :D order what seems to match your personal taste.

don't go with a 19 or mid frame. you will likley regret the grip size.

mec

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have been carrying a G30 in a Com-Tac Infidel holster for a couple of years. I had the same holster for my G19 but sold it to my brother in law since I carry the G30. Mine has a strut that clips behind the holster over my belt. Once in place it never moves

I am of average build at 6'0" and 170lbs, the only time I have trouble with it printing is in a t-shirt when the wind is blowing into my body. Can't think of many pistols that would not print when carried in the same configuration except for a very low IWB rig.

Latest posts

Top Bottom