Best holster for a Glock 43

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You didn't mention if you plan on carrying OWB, IWB, AIWB, pocket or ??? :anyone: I really like the Safariland ALS series for OWB/on duty carry, but off duty, I carry my little G43 in the front pocket in a Desantis Nemesis.

Of course, IWB and AIWB is always gonna conceal better than OWB, but sadly, I'm too damned fat for IWB carry. :cry3:I suppose I could ankle carry, but I'd hafta tote a little step stool around with me to hike my foot up on to be able to reach it.

You could always go fanny pack, ya know...

14c35e30358a5e29b1aecf543593bf76--weird-people-weird-things.jpg

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not even going to try and guess what sites or places you’ve been to, to get that picture. I’m starting to worry about you.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSA. Sigh. (Choo! Choo!) But wait; what's that I hear? (Choo! Choo!) Oh; yes; that again...the unmistakable sound of the train running rapidly off track yet again.

Woody, now you ain't no noob. You musta been real bored or drunk or bored and drunk or something. Why'd you have to go and ask this question? That's like asking somebody "What's the best bullet for a gun?"

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just posted a pic of this G43 holster in another thread. It's too loose for my P365. They are actually a really good little OWB.
003.JPG

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my opinion, you can't beat the Garrett Silent Thunder Slim for IWB carry. I have one for every carry gun I have. Have one being built for my P320 SC that I haven't ordered yet. They are pricey and the wait is a week plus, but worth it. I carried my Glock 43 for almost a year in one prior to selling it last week.

DC-2.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my opinion, you can't beat the Garrett Silent Thunder Slim for IWB carry. I have one for every carry gun I have. Have one being built for my P320 SC that I haven't ordered yet. They are pricey and the wait is a week plus, but worth it. I carried my Glock 43 for almost a year in one prior to selling it last week.

DC-2.jpg

Did I understand you right about the wait being a week plus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

DC-2.jpg

Wow! :ooh2: And all this time, I thought I was one of the last men in the world that still carried a cotton hankie on their person.

My father carried one all of his adult life (still does) and he taught me to tote one as well. They come in very handy, especially if you have kids. I've wiped many a dirty faces and butts with mine.

I gar-ron-tee, it's just as important to me as a good folder and flashlight. :thumb:

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! :ooh2: And all this time, I thought I was one of the last men in the world that still carried a cotton hankie on their person.

My father carried one all of his adult life (still does) and he taught me to tote one as well. They come in very handy, especially if you have kids. I've wiped many a dirty faces and butts with mine.

I gar-ron-tee, it's just as important to me as a good folder and flashlight. :thumb:

Amen my friend. Carried one since I was 15 or so. I’m 38, so is been awhile. My great grandpa to my dad carried one everyday.

You’re right, they are a life saver for my 11 year old. Generally, I almost never use them for myself except on a rare occasion where I’m in the sticks fishing and I have to make a deposit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom