Best holster for a Glock 43

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes. They are a smallish shop in Texas. My Glock 43 was 11 days. Each order is custom.

11 days is nothing on a custom rig. I waited just about a year for a Nightingale OWB Snap Loop Holster. I damn near forgot about it and then 1 day it showed up. Lots of custom leather benders are several months out these days. Garrett must not be too backlogged; that’s cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
11 days is nothing on a custom rig. I waited just about a year for a Nightingale OWB Snap Loop Holster. I damn near forgot about it and then 1 day it showed up. Lots of custom leather benders are several months out these days. Garrett must not be too backlogged; that’s cool.

I posted that and the next day I find out my P320SC holster is now 2 additional weeks out lol.

My R. Grizzle IWB P228 rig was several months. I want to say almost 6? I forgot about it too and it just showed. Glad I didn’t sell the P228 in that time.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love Holster threads cause I dig good holsters. I have spent a lot of money on them over the years. I guess it all boils down to what fits you and how you carry. For example, the Sparks VM II is widely regarded. But in reality, it is not a full custom rig. You get one built when you order it, unless you get a stocked one like at brownells or top gun supply. Same with many of the big names. If you need some customization, you may or may not be able to get it. UBG comes to mind. He makes a damn good holster, but he will not do custom orders, per his website at ubgholsters.com. Back to Sparks; I think TT GUNLEATHER is every bit as good, but Tim will make some custom changes for you. I also like the way the TT Rigs ride lower than comparable Sparks Holsters. Here is a pic of 2 TT Holsters (left side) and a Sparks VM II (far right side)on the belt to illustrate. You may go through a lot of Holsters to find the best one for you. If you hang around handguns and CCW long enough, it’s a given.
36f5cb7d2549d528ed811625d1f1a548.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom