Best part of Lankford town hall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not bad.
As for Lankford, he is just another let down in a long line of let downs. Dude has done nothing. Time for him to be replaced. Hopefully not for another let down.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not bad.
As for Lankford, he is just another let down in a long line of let downs. Dude has done nothing. Time for him to be replaced. Hopefully not for another let down.

Typically in his "town hall meetings" he only answers pre arranged questions.

Our politicans need more of this. The need to account for their positions. .

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Typically in his "town hall meetings" he only answers pre arranged questions.

Our politicans need more of this. The need to account for their positions. .

Absolutely agree. Most are too quick to be assimilated into the business as usual and lose sight of exactly why they are there and need strong reminders. This guy though, he's nothing but a warm body with a heartbeat. I see him eyeballing a new found career and just trying to keep his position.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where was this meeting? Isn't Lankford in the 5th District? Just wondering how someone from Tulsa would be grilling a Rep from the OKC area, though I agree with the sentiment of holding the feet of our elected representatives to the fire should they stray from (or disregard) the mandates for which they were elected. Figuratively speaking, of course, in case anyone wanted to take my words literally.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where was this meeting? Isn't Lankford in the 5th District? Just wondering how someone from Tulsa would be grilling a Rep from the OKC area, though I agree with the sentiment of holding the feet of our elected representatives to the fire should they stray from (or disregard) the mandates for which they were elected. Figuratively speaking, of course, in case anyone wanted to take my words literally.

Where'd you get the idea this person was from Tulsa?

MarkV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't do a lot of work for him in his first / hopefully last election, but I did more for him then I have anyone else.

Huge let down for me. Said all the correct things to get elected, and just falls in line with the status quo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom