Best part of Lankford town hall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know the dude in the video. We both worked on Ron Paul's campaign and we both went to Tampa as delegates to the RNC last August... he got to go, while I got kicked out! He's a good guy.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Typically in his "town hall meetings" he only answers pre arranged questions.

Our politicans need more of this. The need to account for their positions. .

While I've only been to one of his meetings, I find that a strange comment. At the meeting I was at, we were invited to write down a question and place it in a bucket. That bucket was then placed on the stage near him and he would then pull the questions from the bucket. After pulling the paper with the question, he would call out the person's name and ask them if they wanted to phrase the questions themselves or would they prefer that he read the question as written. The questioner would then have the option. One of the questioners at the meeting I attended was one of 6 members of Moms Demand Action.

As for the video posted in the original post, I really hate one-sided recordings as I have no idea what answers he was getting.

Last edited:

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't even want to be in the room with that creepy dude, he looks like he's right out of "Children of The Corn: Malachi Goes To Washington"...nope, too creepy. I'll bet he's related to Ogre Ogle guy.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely agree. Most are too quick to be assimilated into the business as usual and lose sight of exactly why they are there and need strong reminders. This guy though, he's nothing but a warm body with a heartbeat. I see him eyeballing a new found career and just trying to keep his position.

This ... between him and Gee-Golly-Whiz Gov. Henry the Christain conservatives of the state must be so proud ... :rolleyes2

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image-88847389.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom