best prices on police gear?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finding what you need in stock has become a headache for duty gear since Safariland pretty much bought everyone else up and now monopolizes the duty gear market.

That said, Cop Quest and LA Police Gear can usually get what you need fairly quickly.

Good luck.

Michael Brown

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want leather, I would suggest you make a call to darling Mrs. Lisa Looper at Looper's Leather in OKC. :naughty: Or hell, just send her a PM - she's a member here at OSA. She can hook you up with an awesome leather rig. :thumb:

If Safariland stuff is what you wanna go with, call Cop Quest (1-800-728-0974) and type in ext. 111. That is Dana Orosco. An awesome lady. She can tell you over the phone if the items you are looking for are currently in stock or not. And don't forget...if you buy more than 99 bucks worth of stuff from CQ, shipping is FREE! :woohoo1:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are several places to shop and pick out what you need.

Looper Law Enforcement, also know as Looper Leather Goods.

Spec Ops, across the street from OCPD and OCFD training center on North Portland

H&H Gun Range.

Outdoor America sells a few items, also a Glock LE distributor.

There is another place on South Walker just north of I-240 on the east side that I can't remember the name of.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
safariland is the best stuff out there imo. Bianchi accumold is a close second though. for equipment your best bet is any of the above listed websites and local places. I would also add opticsplanet.com to the list. They have great prices and free shipping on most stuff but you better call or do the online chat with a sales rep because they never say when they are out of stock on something.

jdubya

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a Safariland hi gloss with the ALS and hood combo. Found one at Special Ops for $200. No one else in the country had one like I needed for a Glock 21. Called Safariland, they would not sell me one. Said they had to receive an order from an authorized dealer before they would even start to make one. Then it would be at least 8 weeks. Good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom