Best Streaming Option For College Football

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I finally upgraded to a smart tv (ROKU) and fiber optic internet late last year. This is my first season to stream CFB. I mainly want to watch OSU and OU and playoff games.

I signed up for the SLING Orange package with DVR and added the Sports Extra option. All total it's $57 a month.

Are there any better options for streaming CFB games?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There’s supposed to be a new sports streaming service called Venu that will get almost all of the major sports streamers (including Fox Sports and ESPN) under one umbrella, kind of like what Hulu did for broadcast TV streaming. Unfortunately, it’s currently tied up in litigation because someone thinks it could be anti-competitive.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
I switched from Sling and ESPN+ to YouTube TV. Been satisfied so far this year. I had ESPN+ mostly for the OU girls softball.
I haven't looked into YouTube TV much. It seems expensive but my streaming services are adding up. I'll check it out

I got ESPN+ last week to watch the OSU game because my cheap over the air antenna won't get ABC.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
I discovered one negative to Sling Orange so far. I can only watch on one device at a time. I was watching Texas on my tv and tried to watch Georgia on my tablet but it was a no go.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use HULU+ with the ESPN/sports package. I get a lot of games, including the SEC network. I know lots of people with Youtube TV and they love it too. Kind of hard to go wrong with either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom