best tactical pants....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wandering what you all think the best tactical pants for the price is? In the market for some. Would also love if you could give the name of the website. Thanks...

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lile the Tru Specs the best, followed by the Woolrich summer weights (but the woolrich summer weights are wrinkle-magnets - I've heard their winter weights are better but I almost never buy the heavier tac pants because I like them to look like civilian cargo pants since I'm not a cop).

5.11s are hard to beat for the price too - I've got plenty of them in summer-weight.

Avoid LA Police Gear's in-hpuse brand but don't hesitate to buy 5.11 from them.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the 5.11 canvas tac pants. I wear them everyday for work. They are comfortable. The only issue I have is the black ones fade really quick.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the 5.11 canvas tac pants. I wear them everyday for work. They are comfortable. The only issue I have is the black ones fade really quick.

Yeah - that's a good point, the dye on a lot of the various brands fades quite easily - RID dye will take care of that since the material is still stout in most of mine - I dyed my Woolrich and Tru-Specs khaki to make them look less "tactical" and more cargo - I would assume the black ones are just as easily taken care of with some black dye.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't see how it can get much better than operator grade.:anyone:

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Misc_d28aff9b.jpg

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If LApolicegear doesn't have your particular size, Patrol Tech over at 61st and Garnet is running a sale till the end of the month. Buy 3, get 1 free, which works out to 4 pair for $30 each. Plus, you get a 2011 5.11 knife for free. The kicker? They'll order any size/style/color you'd like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom