Best Time to Ask to Take Down Signs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connorkeef

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As many OKC members may know, Communication Federal in Norman suffered an armed robbery Friday afternoon. Like many banks, this one had a No Gun sign. It would seem that this is either a very good time to ask for signs to be taken down or a very bad time. What are your opinions?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd say it's a bad time...they are dealing with, and trying to cooperate with a robbery investigation.

They couldn't care less about whether or not people are offended by their no gun signs.

vicsinner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kind of ironic they have a sign that also says please remove your hats, sunglasses etc. on your way in. They still have a drive up and its my bank i been waiting for an opportune time to mention the gun sign. Odd I almost went to the bank yesterday.

connorkeef

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kind of ironic they have a sign that also says please remove your hats, sunglasses etc. on your way in. They still have a drive up and its my bank i been waiting for an opportune time to mention the gun sign. Odd I almost went to the bank yesterday.

Kind of what I was thinking. They know that people are not obeying their signs. Why not mention that law-abiding citizens who have carry permits have had federal background checks as well as firearms training and should be allowed to carry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom