Bet you haven't bought any of this!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I were running around today and on the way home we pulled off the Hefner Parkway and into a Buy For Less to grab a few items.

Walking down an isle I saw this and thought I misread the label...nope. Showed it to my wife and she about dropped her purse...then we both started laughing.

I bought two cans for the label...I won't eat it...I just want it for the "WOW" effect. Buy For Less on NW Expressway and Portland.

I may have to buy several cans for presents on friends birthdays and Christmas....:ooh2:

4.bp.blogspot.com__9L8GC8p_Fz0_TSaXeLxLJ7I_AAAAAAAAC9M_d57mZSKMn1M_s1600_spotteddick.jpg

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now if it was me, just saying, I'd have taken several cans and stacked them in the feminine hygiene products section.

Dave

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the first word I noticed was "Heinz." Then I thought of the illustrious former presidential candidate and now Secretary of State and thought, "OK, maybe?"

Then I read this at the above linked article at Wikipedia:

"Spotted dick is a pudding popular in Britain, containing dried fruit (usually currants or raisins) commonly served with custard."

After reading that, I thought, "Yeppers. Sounds like Kerry."

Latest posts

Top Bottom