Better Call Saul...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont know if anyone else is watching this spin-off, prequel of 'Breaking Bad', but I am, I like it alot.

I just watched last weeks episode again anticipating tonights show and noticed something strange. When Mike shot the 2 cops with the .38 revolver (Im no expert and just guessing here, but that looks like the same one I have), the band .38 Special's song "Hold on Loosely" was playing in the background leading up to the shooting. Just thought that was weird and either coincidental or for a purpose. Thats all...

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's just as beautifully written as Breaking Bad was... I really dig watching it too.

The 'easter eggs' and referencing is off the charts with it too, but just like BB, it's slow getting started. Eventually, something has to pop off and go hog wild.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been watching, trying to hang with it, waiting for it to warm up a bit. It's tough as they are trying to give the back story I know, just ready to start into the real story...

I might have been the same way with Breaking Bad, but ended up binge watching it after shoulder surgery. Maybe I back off and let the season finish and then binge watch it.

ifishok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I like seeing Mikes story, there is alot there for the writers to work with. I'm hanging in there for the show, it does take time to build up.:cool:

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I LOVE this one. I have been re-watching BB, I am on the last season, watching an episode or 2 every couple of days. I really like the way they tie everything into everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom