Better Call Saul...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I can't watch a series a week at a time. I wait until I can rent it and watch it all in one fell swoop.

On episode 5 now. Pretty entertaining so far.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Binge watching is SOOOOO much better. We watched 10 years of Supernatural in 5 weeks. show is not the same when you can't watch the next immediately.

Did the same with House of cards.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really looking forward to the next season. I'll agree it's like torture to wait a whole week for 45 lousy minutes of show though, especially when it's as good as this one. Binge watching is definitely the way to go.

A friend recently bought me the "Wolrld's Greatest Lawyer" mug from that show for my birthday, lol. Awesome gift.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Just finished up.

Best quote of the season...

"The guy wanted some soft serve so I gave him some soft serve."

Ha!

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If youre a fan of Bob Odenkirk then you might remember when he did 'Mr Show' with David Cross on HBO back in the mid to late 90s. That shite was funny and alot of funny people started out on that show.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He started out writing for SNL back in the 80's. I also remember his character from Seinfeld. Funny that Bryan Cranston and Anna Gunn were also on Seinfeld. Seinfeld had so many actors playing guest roles though, almost any TV show is bound to have one or two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom