Better than slidefire?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I will keep an eye on it. Way too pricey for me and ammo is too expensive to shoot rapidly. I would think that its best to use in shtf situation.

I am waiting to see if slide fire starts suing as I have no doubt someone is going to start making a copy of it.

How so? I would think I'd rather conserve ammo then spray for effect. Especially since i have no tactical team to cover in my bug out bag.

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Already over 1080 preorder over 2 days= half million $.. good for them. More power for American gun owner. if not, we might still sharpenning the spear/sword. Not shooting AR.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure 10 minutes (or less) would be all I would need before coming to the same conclusion as with slidefire stock, hellfire trigger and bump-firing...chit isn't near as fun if you're the one paying for the ammo. At least with bump-fire you don't have to buy any extra toys.

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree to t_tower. I was planning to get a transferable M16 next month. But the 9-15 months waiting time and have to prepaid all before starting paperwork. Who knows what happen 10 months later and the seller may be out of business or gone.. This is more fun and perfect for those who does not mind spending $ on ammo.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The buyer has to know it's just a novelty item, and thats fine. It's a way to get an almost-auto experience. I would hazard a guess that after the first few mags the novelty wears off and you want to start actually hitting targets again, so the switch is placed back into semi-mode. Now you have a $500 'match' trigger that will most likely be beat out by a Timney at less than half the cost.

There are other ways anyone can get a full-auto fix that cost less and are 'actual' NFA devices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom