Between two ferns. Interview with Obama.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its just an internet show. Zach interviews various celebs and its designed to be humorous. Model is simple, the more web hits they get, the more money they make from advertisers. The website funny or die has lots of funny type of videos like that.

Okay, it still wasn't humorous or funny. Maybe someone should hold up a sign in front of the camera that says "laugh".

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You old codgers. I'll give you a break though given it was an attempt to persuade the younger citizens to sign up for Obamacare. However the funniest part may have been when he said you could pick up health insurance that costs as much as a cell phone bill. Lolz.

In this case, it was an attempt to get young people to sign up for Obamacare. The young that are needed to make the whole thing work are avoiding it in huge numbers. Of course why should they sign up when they can stay on mommy and daddies insurance until they are 26.

+1

It's like we have a bunch of morons running the show isn't it?".......................Unless the plan is to crash the system.........
i1180.photobucket.com_albums_x410_farmerbyron_Gifs_abd_355.gif

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the goal was to promote Obamacare, why doesn't the community organizer just go on home shopping network? Let him have the slot right after the quacker lady.

Every day I wonder how much further this fundraiser-in-chief can lower the office of the presidency....every day he surprises me.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
national debt sky high and climbing, wars breaking out all over, no time for national security committee meetings but plenty of time for this ********. He's an embarrassment to our country and the fact that anyone thinks its funny or cool is a god damned idiot with a severe case of ass in the air head in the sand denial.

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The funny or die videos are a very dry/strange humor. It is definitely not your typical comedic stuff. It is hit & miss in my opinion.

Obamacare has done nothing except make my health insurance more difficult to work with. The health insurance company that my employer deals with now makes us earn points online through various healthy living courses. If we do not earn the points our rates go up $1200 dollars a year... Health insurance companies are the worst. Corrupt companies that could use some regulation, but the Affordable Health Care Act is not the answer.

I went to the doctor one time in 2013. I paid my co-pay and left. My health insurance company sent me a bill for the full price. I went to that particular clinic because it was supposed to be covered by my insurance. Apparently the PA that saw me was not covered, but the Doc's at the facility were. Since the PA saw me instead of the Doc's I had to pay the full price. You can imagine my frustration... Some insurance companies will cover the clinic itself, some are a Doc to Doc basis.

Latest posts

Top Bottom