Beware if you have short hair....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shades of Sandra Smith. Remember her?
She was on the Imus show wasn't she? Other than that, I don't remember. Whats the scoop, if that's who you're talking about
Sorry; I goofed. I looked it up and it turns out that I had the wrong name.

Sandra Smith is a reporter for Fox Business. I meant Susan Smith, the woman who reported her two little boys missing more than 20 years ago, saying that the car they were in had been carjacked by a Black man. She got a lot of national media attention and outpourings of sympathy.

It turned out that she had belted the boys into the car and ran it into a lake. She wanted a relationship with another man and felt that her two boys would be in the way.

This happened in South Carolina.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
picture of Lou is your avatar .............. so we all know only smucks are ND fans.................................Boomer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait ... this may be the wrong thread to start talking football trash..... Move on nothing to see here:rubhands::ou:sunbath::cool:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sandra Smith is a reporter for Fox Business. I meant Susan Smith, the woman who reported her two little boys missing more than 20 years ago, saying that the car they were in had been carjacked by a Black man. She got a lot of national media attention and outpourings of sympathy.

It turned out that she had belted the boys into the car and ran it into a lake. She wanted a relationship with another man and felt that her two boys would be in the way.

That one I do remember. Cant believe she only got life

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I gotta read closer. I saw Susan Smith, not Sandra, but I knew who you were talking about. I have no clue how a mother could do something like that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom