BHO commutes sentences of 46 inmates at El Reno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
those are online reports...if we're going to discuss actual studies, we need the original articles

OK, it is apparent that you're going to find fault with anything that I post, so you have Internet access the same as I do you can look it up if you choose to. You and I both know the material is out there. The point that I've been trying to make all along had anyone of read any of the articles that I posted is that they do have psychological and physiological fax on the individual pretending that they do not is just silliness.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...You and I both know the material is out there...
I don't know what material you're talking about.

...they do have psychological and physiological fax on the individual pretending that they do not is just silliness.
Again, without specific references, it's difficult to know what you're referring to.

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
again, why is that? could it have to do with the fact that people who are addicted, some of whom had been legally prescribed the drug, will do what they can to feed that addiction, even if its illegal? even if those willing to break the law aren't too concerned about quality control or public safety?

the law does nothing but make criminals.

Anyone that would self prescribe and self medicate with highly addictive drugs makes questionable choices, legal or illegal.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the health risks associated with anything one chooses to ingest, imbibe, inject, or inhale, has nothing to do with its legal status. if a person chooses to engage in a risky behavior that could only have a negative effect on himself, then it is not a crime, regardless of what the statue says.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
... and the law doesn't stop them. it facilitates violence against them and others, though. it increases the cost of their addiction and transfers some of it to their neighbors.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
who said self prescribed? many addicts get a legit prescription for a highly addictive substance, and when the prescription runs out, the physical need is there.

look at klonopin. not a pain med, i know. but it's legal it reduces electrical function in the brain, is highly addictive, and withdrawals will kill you. it's prescribed to toddlers, to reduce seizures. it's suggested use is for no more than a couple weeks, and there are children who have been on it for years, while it steals their childhood.

but a plant that our bodies are designed to utilize, with no possibility of death by overdose, no physical addiction, only a small risk of habitual addiction, and numerous medical benefits, which has been cultivated and used religiously, recreationally, and medically for all of recorded history, is too dangerous and has no medical benefit. who's the criminal?

Latest posts

Top Bottom