Bianchi Carry-Lock Holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have never owned one, a friend of mine had one for his 1911 and he said it worked fine but he didnt like the idea of the pistol being locked into a holster. In that respect he is like me, I dont want anything to hamper my draw of a conceled weapon. That is why I carry OWB, open top, strong side.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This holster will be used when I go to police schools and training and such....not for deep concealment. I already have my mind made up on a crssbreed super tuck for that......I don't mind having to defeat the retention button if you will, I have to at work. Just want to know if it is comfortable, durable, etc.....

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This holster will be used when I go to police schools and training and such....not for deep concealment. I already have my mind made up on a crssbreed super tuck for that......I don't mind having to defeat the retention button if you will, I have to at work. Just want to know if it is comfortable, durable, etc.....

It is a good holster. It's easy to draw.

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had mine for a long time. I would buy a new one if it would ever wear out. I don't see that happening. My dad liked mine so much he got one special order lefty. He got it quick. It is still stiff at the belt slots and isn't floppy I got it for my G 19 and used it for my G17 and G22. The lock works fast and easy. I like locks. You can wear it on the small of back or hip.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
interesting...I've been looking for something like this or a SERPA type lock system, but I'd like to be able to carry IWB. Not sure how something like that would work, I've been trying to think up a design for one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom