Biden admin orders press blackout at border

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ted Cruz said the upcoming congressional inspection of border facilities has a press blackout because "Biden admin is afraid press corps will transmit covid to migrants"

Filed under "can't make this crap up"
Not true... the Biden Administration made it up! :blush:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a college student and have an assignment due that is supposed to be current situations in the USA.
Written in such a manner as to be put into factual history and videoed on current hardware not any super 8 stuff or mini vhs.

So can i go to the border and document and record current happenings for my assignment?

No i am not the press.
This is a school assignment.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Implying the "free" press isn't bought and paid for.

Unfortunately the founding fathers got caught in a paradox of democracy. Democracy only works with smart people who have a vested interest in the nation. When you open voting to everybody the people soon find out they can vote their way into the treasury, and the elites can engage in the contest of who can manipulate the most dumb people. Remember that 51% decides and election and 50% of people are below average intelligence. To their cretid. If we only extended voting rights based on the founders intentions we wouldn't be in this conundrum.
We are not a Democracy. A Constitutional Republic. I agree with most the rest you posted.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a college student and have an assignment due that is supposed to be current situations in the USA.
Written in such a manner as to be put into factual history and videoed on current hardware not any super 8 stuff or mini vhs.

So can i go to the border and document and record current happenings for my assignment?

No i am not the press.
Unless you are a part of the press contingent that is/was planning to follow the Senators around during thier visit to the border, the press blackout doesn't apply to you.

BTW, what are you using to shoot the video? Depending on what camera you use, you may or may not even be noticed. The days of needing a camera on your shoulder are long gone. I used to work in video production at a cable company in Southern New Jersey and we stopped using analog videotape for ENG in 2000, having switched to Panasonic's DVCPro digital videotape. 23 years later, that is ancient technology!

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unless you are a part of the press contingent that is/was planning to follow the Senators around during thier visit to the border, the press blackout doesn't apply to you.

BTW, what are you using to shoot the video? Depending on what camera you use, you may or may not even be noticed. The days of needing a camera on your shoulder are long gone. I used to work in video production at a cable company in Southern New Jersey and we stopped using analog videotape for ENG in 2000, having switched to Panasonic's DVCPro digital videotape. 23 years later, that is ancient technology!
I imagine @swampratt rolling up at the border in the 57 Chevy shooting footage with this:

1695653017244.png

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Is Bidumb going after the 1A like he's after the 2A? Wasn't even aware the Pres. has the authority to do this. Besides Fauci said all you need is a mask and 6 ft and you're GTG.
The "D's" have been going after both for decades, fortunately they've only been successful with the 1st.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

No i am not the press.
Careful. You may be graded on WHAT you pick for the assignment than how well you do it.
edit; but it's really non of my business. just part of this upside down world now days.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

No i am not the press.
I don't know about USBP, but CBP REALLY doesn't like "1st Amendment Protected Activities". :nolike:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To all.
My college assignment post was sarcasm.
Just making up a way you could get in there and video it.

I did not go to college, heck they kicked me out of high school.
Well they kicked me out of almost every 5th and 6th grade school also.

I was told I have anger issues.
Yea I was a shrimp and bigger older guys (bullies) would hit me and I would beat them down to a pulp.
I suppose when you are the winner of a fight you have "anger issues".
Maybe it was the biting, kicking, scratching, eye gouging, hair pulling or jumping up and down on someones head that made them think that.

If ya don't want to fight then don't start no fights.

I was always told: Never let them get up. And there are no rules.
Off to the loony bin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom