Bifocals, multi-focals, progressive lenses, and other sugar-coated names

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You ain't seen nothin' yet. Wait 'till you get really old.

Actually, I think you'll like no-lines once you get used to them. The exception is if you got a pair of those relatively narrow (top-to-bottom) glasses. There's often just not enough room in those to hold all the necessary info. That's why I had to go back to lined.

I once had no-line trifocals and they really helped me. But, that was back when big was in.

I really like transition lenses.

By the way, flatwins, hearing aids are next.

Surprisingly I can still hear fairly well, even after years of noisy drums. And yep, these are the narrow lenses so there's not a bunch of real estate on them for the transition from one 'script to the other but I'm getting used to them. I think I'll like 'em.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surprisingly I can still hear fairly well, even after years of noisy drums. And yep, these are the narrow lenses so there's not a bunch of real estate on them for the transition from one 'script to the other but I'm getting used to them. I think I'll like 'em.

My "new" glasses give me a headache too. My hearing is bad. I had a neck fusion last year. Lately my hip has been hurting.

You think 42 is bad? Wait 'til you hit 43, you young punk ass kid!!! :hey3:

Sorry. I'm all jacked up on the juice. Just juiced up half a bag of carrots, two stalks of celery, and half an apple in our fancy Jack LaLane juicer. Gonna swim the English Channel in a bit.

WHHHEEEEOOOOHHH!!!!

rcrecelius

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i just got bifocals a couple months ago...the first week was weird but I have adjusted and really like them now. Headaches were common the first week so dont let that discourage you too much.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Latest posts

Top Bottom