• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Big Ol' Early Summer Sale!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Punisher762

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sub Category
Gun Parts
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
475.00$
Time for an early summer cleaning sale! Clearing out items no longer needed for projects. Most are new, condition noted in description.

1. I have a new BRT (Black River Tactical) 14.5" Optimum CHF Chrome lined barrel that is ready to plug right into your LaRue UU or Stealth upper. If you are looking for a much lighter/harder use barrel, you've found it. Barrel comes with BRT MK12 gas block (pinned) and also has a Dead Air Xeno Flash Hider pinned & welded (all pinning/welding work done by D. Wilson). The Xeno allows you to use many different brands of suppressors of the 1.375x24 Universal Hub type. Gas tube is Spikes Melonited mid-length.
Price: $475

2. SOLGW M89 13.75" MLOK Rail Handguard-New in box
Price: $290-SOLD

3. BRT (Black River Tactical) MK12 MicroPin .750 Gas Block-New in package
Price: $65

4. SLR GB6 Micro .625 Micro Gas-New in package
Price: $45

5. Lancer A1 Length Carbon Fiber Stock (New, never mounted) Super light and super strong. Has been professionally coated in FDE and Elite Moss Cerakote. Includes buttstock screw.
Price: $135

6. Lancer 5.56 FDE 30-round magazines. Some have been inserted in mag wells but never fired. I have a total of Twenty (20) available.
Price: $16 each (if you want more than 3, I can make a deal).

7. Lancer 300 Blackout BLK 30-round Magazines. I have a total of thirteen (13) available.
Price: $19 each (if you want more than 3, I can take some off).--SOLD

8. BCM MOD 3X3 Ambi Charging Handle-Installed and shot a few times. Still plenty of life left.
Price: $70--SOLD

9. Bravo Company BCM Grip-Mod 2 Kit-Color: Flat Dark Earth FDE--Installed but never fired
Price: $27

10, Magpul MOE K2 Grip-Color: Black--Installed but never fired
Price: $20

11. Bravo Company BCM Large Picatinny Vertical Grip-Color: Flat Dark Earth FDE--New in package
Price: $20

Can only attach so many photos. Please message me and I can send additional pics of whatever you want.

***Will ship for extra $$

Message with questions and thanks for looking!

Attachments

• BRT.jpg
    BRT.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 3
  • BRT5.jpg
    BRT5.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
  • BRT8.jpg
    BRT8.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 0
  • M89-1.jpg
    M89-1.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Gas Blocks1.jpg
    Gas Blocks1.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 0
  • Lancer1.jpg
    Lancer1.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Charging Handles-3.jpg
    Charging Handles-3.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 0
  • LANCER FDE3.jpg
    LANCER FDE3.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
No sights unfortunately. Let me know if you are looking for anything else. Have a bunch of other parts not yet listed.
Looking for a couple of gas keys, rifle gas tube, carbine gas tube, adjustable gas block, bolt carrier(not a complete) unless it's a really good deal as I will be cutting it in half.
Working on some prototype parts for my Z-M Weapons LR-300/ Yankee Hill AXL.

Punisher762

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a couple of gas keys, rifle gas tube, carbine gas tube, adjustable gas block, bolt carrier(not a complete) unless it's a really good deal as I will be cutting it in half.
Working on some prototype parts for my Z-M Weapons LR-300/ Yankee Hill AXL.
Thanks for your message. Of those parts you are looking for, the only thing I have is a rifle gas tube. Crazy that you are building a ZM LR-300!! A little info for you. I used to work with Al Zitta back in the mid 90s marketing his products (LR-300 and his custom handguns) to international spec ops units. He built a crazy STI custom 1911 that our company sold the King of Jordan. Good times!!

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thanks for your message. Of those parts you are looking for, the only thing I have is a rifle gas tube. Crazy that you are building a ZM LR-300!! A little info for you. I used to work with Al Zitta back in the mid 90s marketing his products (LR-300 and his custom handguns) to international spec ops units. He built a crazy STI custom 1911 that our company sold the King of Jordan. Good times!!

Sweet! The Queen of Jordan has my grandmother’s rum cake recipe. My wife’s grandma served it to her In Johnson, AR many years back. She liked it so much, her grandma called to ask if she could give it to her.
Probably not as cool as a custom 1911. Ok, definitely not.

Punisher762

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet! The Queen of Jordan has my grandmother’s rum cake recipe. My wife’s grandma served it to her In Johnson, AR many years back. She liked it so much, her grandma called to ask if she could give it to her.
Probably not as cool as a custom 1911. Ok, definitely not.
No way!! That's hilarious!! I think you have me beat to be honest!

Almost Jack Burton

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
That's awesome and I guess that means you can call him up and get me some schematics😎

Almost Jack Burton

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have a post going a put it. after I get the 5.56 all sorted out with spare parts(for the one I have a working one now) I going to work out a .350 legend PDW-ish set up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom