Bill Mahr is an Idiot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Flipping through channels I stopped on CNN or something long enough to hear Bill Maher talk about how Pres. Carter was such a great Democrat because during his Presidency there were no shots fired, bombs dropped, or missles launched. WTF? Does he not realize what an idiotic statement that is?!? If his mission to rescue the hostages hadn't failed, like the rest of his Presidency, that would not be true. So I guess he's such a great Democrat because he FAILED to fire any shots, drop any bombs, or launch any missiles. People actually listen to this man!

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Carter wasnt that bad. He was a great humanitarian. He was very naive and a lot of people took advantage of him though. There have been better presidents , but , we havent seen one in several yrs.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carter is a fine man... probably too honest to be a Washington insider. He did not have a clue about how things happen in Washington so they ate him alive.

Mahr? he's a standup comic who couldnt be funny. Not much of a hand at political commentary either. I wouldnt get my panties wadded over any thing Mahr says or doesnt say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom