Bill Mahr is an Idiot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoodGuy

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He was no match for Uncle Ted. He made Mahr look like a total jackass because he would deny a dieing kid his wish. His wish was to go hunting with the Nudge. I'm pretty sure Uncle Ted never got invited back on his show. LOL

By "Uncle Ted" you mean Ted Nugent? The same Ted Nugent who took a deer out of season in California and aired it on his show?

That's the retard you're trying to hold up against Maher to prove he's an idiot?

Really?

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both charter members of the International Clown Squad. Carter damned near accomplished what Big O is trying to do now, and Bill Maroon is a lib lickspittle.:brick:

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 'Nuge plead "no contest" and took his lumps like a man too. His biggest mistake in that deer hunting case? He did not take the time to check out his guide's advise well enough.

Maher was way out of his comfort zone when he tried to "wango tango" with the Motor City Madman.

tmotulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i dont really care for politicians because they all seem to be the same lying bast**ds in every party in every state in every election.

however i think the political comics like Bill Maher, Lewis Black, Robin Williams, and Ron White are hilarious! some more so than others but they each make me LMAO!

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
haha them's fighting words around here. i just think they're way over opinionated and take themselves too seriously. i can see somebody standing up for what they believe in, but they won't even look at the other side of any circumstance. if any libs were near as bad as these two, i'd call them out just the same. wish we could be without the party system entirely.

Rajder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Furious George, you are a liberal.
Nobody can dis Limbaugh or Beck and not be a liberal. Not to mention thinking that Bill Mahr is "awesome".

You are not fooling me.

Man, around here you basically just insulted Furious George to the highest degree. Like he said, those are fighting words.

I am defenitely not a liberal and I can't stand Beck or Limbaugh (I never pay attention to Maher so I can't really comment on him). I've always hated Limbaugh but I always just never listened to him. But I used to be a big fan of Fox News (and a big Orielly fan) so I saw alot of Glenn Beck during his recent popularity rise. Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity are the sole reasons why I don't watch Fox anymore. I just can't stand those guys.

I actually think the smartest TV commentator now days is John Stewart. I know he has some liberal leaning views and his show is aimed at comedy but everytime he gets into a serious debate on other people's shows he just tears them up and he is funny while doing it. I think he is more intelligent and has more political knowledge than anyone else on TV nowdays. He keeps trying to get on Beck's show but Beck keeps ignoring him. I would love to see that debate. I like how he doesn't hold back from ripping into the Democrats and Obama just as much as he does the republican's. That something that you will never get on Faux News anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom