Bill Mahr is an Idiot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, around here you basically just insulted Furious George to the highest degree. Like he said, those are fighting words.

I am defenitely not a liberal and I can't stand Beck or Limbaugh

Wait, dare you say that one's tastes in television and radio DON'T directly determine where his or her political compass points?

:D

GlocksInMySocks

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, as a person who has personally lost a friend in service, I'd consider anything that prevents loss of life a success. Not saying anything about his presidency, just keeping people out of harms way

usmc1986

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Flipping through channels I stopped on CNN or something long enough to hear Bill Maher talk about how Pres. Carter was such a great Democrat because during his Presidency there were no shots fired, bombs dropped, or missles launched. WTF? Does he not realize what an idiotic statement that is?!? If his mission to rescue the hostages hadn't failed, like the rest of his Presidency, that would not be true. So I guess he's such a great Democrat because he FAILED to fire any shots, drop any bombs, or launch any missiles. People actually listen to this man!

You just figured this out about Maher today? We need to get you out and about a bit more. LOL

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Furious George, you are a liberal.
Nobody can dis Limbaugh or Beck and not be a liberal. Not to mention thinking that Bill Mahr is "awesome".

You are not fooling me.

Thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard anybody say and mean it.

I listen to all of them everyday on the radio. You want to see Obama in the WH again? Then run Limbaugh and Palin against him that will gitter done.

Anybody that throws out a stat like 100% less Ft Hodd shootings when Bush was in office is a moron.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I conducted a poll in my small town, the question was, Is Bill Mahr and Idiot?
Results of 50 random calls are as follows.

43 Who is Bill Mahr.
03 I don't care.
02 Click.
01 You mean the comedian, yes he is an idiot and not even very funny.
01 I don't get no cable.

You must live in Cushing. :D

The reason you didn't get more "I don't get no cable." responses is because they don't have phones either. Your poll is skewed.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, around here you basically just insulted Furious George to the highest degree. Like he said, those are fighting words.

I am defenitely not a liberal and I can't stand Beck or Limbaugh (I never pay attention to Maher so I can't really comment on him). I've always hated Limbaugh but I always just never listened to him. But I used to be a big fan of Fox News (and a big Orielly fan) so I saw alot of Glenn Beck during his recent popularity rise. Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity are the sole reasons why I don't watch Fox anymore. I just can't stand those guys.

I actually think the smartest TV commentator now days is John Stewart. I know he has some liberal leaning views and his show is aimed at comedy but everytime he gets into a serious debate on other people's shows he just tears them up and he is funny while doing it. I think he is more intelligent and has more political knowledge than anyone else on TV nowdays. He keeps trying to get on Beck's show but Beck keeps ignoring him. I would love to see that debate. I like how he doesn't hold back from ripping into the Democrats and Obama just as much as he does the republican's. That something that you will never get on Faux News anymore.

Hmmmm...big fan of Ol' Gun Control O'Really but don't like the rest of the pack......hmmmmmm.....processing....:oops3:

Sewart? Seriously?

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I am defenitely not a liberal and I can't stand Beck or Limbaugh (I never pay attention to Maher so I can't really comment on him). I've always hated Limbaugh but I always just never listened to him. But I used to be a big fan of Fox News (and a big Orielly fan) so I saw alot of Glenn Beck during his recent popularity rise. Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity are the sole reasons why I don't watch Fox anymore. I just can't stand those guys.

I actually think the smartest TV commentator now days is John Stewart. I know he has some liberal leaning views and his show is aimed at comedy but everytime he gets into a serious debate on other people's shows he just tears them up and he is funny while doing it. I think he is more intelligent and has more political knowledge than anyone else on TV nowdays. He keeps trying to get on Beck's show but Beck keeps ignoring him. I would love to see that debate. I like how he doesn't hold back from ripping into the Democrats and Obama just as much as he does the republican's. That something that you will never get on Faux News anymore.

Why not just not watch Beck and Hannity's shows? They have other programming on Fox News.

John Stewart, smartest TV commentator? LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom