Billet bling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie ruger shooter

Don't look for no trouble don't receive no trouble
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just could not resist a little bling for my compact CZ.

Billet aluminum grips and mag extension from CZ custom as well as there stainless recurve trigger.

No more all black and I am kinda liking the two tone effect.

Now to find some stainless controls and a hammer and the two tone look will be complete.

Makes a good mate to my stainless fullsize CZ75b.

Attachments

• IMG_20220710_082742532.jpg
    IMG_20220710_082742532.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bling for sure. Very nice.

I went with some white LOK grips that match the factory contour on my P-01...however every piece of grit or dirt molecule stands out on them. Normally it wouldn't bother me, but it is my church carry pistol so it needs to look nice too (open carry).

5 rounds SA, 5 rounds DA, and 10 rounds controlled pair from the draw (about 3 seconds...FBI standard) at 15 yards. I was testing the 115gr Barnes Vor-Tex to see if this pistol would shoot them. To me the SP-01 and P-01 are some of the most natural pointing/shooting handguns, but I also have decades with the M9.

20220414_054701.jpg

okie ruger shooter

Don't look for no trouble don't receive no trouble
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bling for sure. Very nice.

I went with some white LOK grips that match the factory contour on my P-01...however every piece of grit or dirt molecule stands out on them. Normally it wouldn't bother me, but it is my church carry pistol so it needs to look nice too (open carry).

5 rounds SA, 5 rounds DA, and 10 rounds controlled pair from the draw (about 3 seconds...FBI standard) at 15 yards. I was testing the 115gr Barnes Vor-Tex to see if this pistol would shoot them. To me the SP-01 and P-01 are some of the most natural pointing/shooting handguns, but I also have decades with the M9.

View attachment 285680
I actually bought these just for the look but am really pleased with the grippiness and feel after install.

They have a great aggressive texture and the thin profile really fits my grip great.

And yes this will end up my BBQ /Church gun when I am finished with it.