What knife are you carrying today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That looks like a useful version of the Gerber Gear Key Note that I have on my car key ring.
IMG_1012.jpeg

That thing is useless as teats on a boar; the blade is not really well described by calling it a blade (I've seen butter knives with sharper edges), and the pocket clip is too stiff (I have to wedge the tip of my Combat Flathead under it to clip it to the bib of my overalls). It's not even good for opening Amazon boxes--I'm not kidding about it being duller than a butter knife. I guess maybe it'd be OK as a pry bar, but it's kind of short and wide for that.

Still, all that said, there's something I kinda like about the useless little thing...

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm calling this my Facebook knife because I ended up buying it with the $30 I got from being part of a class action lawsuit against Facebook that I signed on for God knows how long ago. It's a nice, cheap beater knife that I don't have to worry about screwing up.
20240602_092102.jpg
20240602_092052.jpg

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That looks like a useful version of the Gerber Gear Key Note that I have on my car key ring.
View attachment 483344
That thing is useless as teats on a boar; the blade is not really well described by calling it a blade (I've seen butter knives with sharper edges), and the pocket clip is too stiff (I have to wedge the tip of my Combat Flathead under it to clip it to the bib of my overalls). It's not even good for opening Amazon boxes--I'm not kidding about it being duller than a butter knife. I guess maybe it'd be OK as a pry bar, but it's kind of short and wide for that.

Still, all that said, there's something I kinda like about the useless little thing...
that's too bad about the Gerber. The Menovade I have IS a workhorse, lol

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm calling this my Facebook knife because I ended up buying it with the $30 I got from being part of a class action lawsuit against Facebook that I signed on for God knows how long ago. It's a nice, cheap beater knife that I don't have to worry about screwing up.
View attachment 483387View attachment 483388

That's a Sencut Brazoria. The economy version of Civivi, which is an economy version of WE Knives. I had one once upon a time. Not bad for the money.

I'm just chillin' in the solarium this morning,, still in my PJs, drinking coffee, so I just slipped a Vic Cadet' in me pocket.

20240602_103952.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom