Add another to joes score card

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Turkish Illegal Alien Arrested For Kidnapping and Raping 15-Year-Old Girl Entered US on Biden’s Open Border Invitation in 2023​

Another one of Biden’s illegal aliens has been arrested for raping a minor teen.

Sakir Akkan, an illegal alien from Turkey was arrested and charged for kidnapping and raping a 15-year-old girl in Albany, New York.

Akkan entered the US on Biden’s open border invitation in November 2023 in San Diego and was “vetted” and released.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/06/turkish-illegal-alien-arrested-kidnapping-raping-15-year/

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
my surprised face.png

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course, the White House - daily! - insists that criminal activity by immigrants is just 'overblown,' and isn't actually a problem...

The fact that these stories show up 1) on national media, 2) multiple times per week, and 3) at locations all across the country - not limited to small geographic areas - really makes me doubt their stance. Kinda, sorta.

So here, I scream "bolshoi!" (and I ain't talkin' ballet).

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't see how this will help Democrats retain New York in November. The state GOP should be putting up billboards and taking out full page ads on the daily, laying this at the feet of Biden, Mayorkas, Hochul and her counterparts across the state. 😡

Latest posts

Top Bottom