Why is the White House importing gang crime to the U.S.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A better question would be why are Americans continuing to tolerate it?

An even better question is what is your solution? I see this type of rhetoric often but no one ever offers a viable solution (or any other solution for that matter). It's not a matter of Americans tolerating this. It comes down to what can the average citizen do?

I don't have the solution, either. But if you do, I'm all ears.

Sig365CCW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Banned Supporter
Reaction score
An even better question is what is your solution? I see this type of rhetoric often but no one ever offers a viable solution (or any other solution for that matter). It's not a matter of Americans tolerating this. It comes down to what can the average citizen do?

I don't have the solution, either. But if you do, I'm all ears.
I don’t but I guess if none of us do anything but make forum posts about it at least we can document the downfall of America while we sat around and did nothing. Maybe if enough of us got out of our recliners and off the computer we could do something. I’m as frustrated and guilty of inaction as anyone else. I’m sure we would be locked up or killed if we get out of line too far.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, I just saw this on FOX in Tulsa.
TUSLA, Okla. — Police arrested two men they say are connected to more than a dozen crimes around Tulsa.

The sight and sound no business owner ever wants to hear, breaking glass.

“He destroyed our double paned window on our double door,” said Lauren Johnson, who owns the Hammond Animal Hospital.

It was the last thing she wanted to see on her security cameras.

“You feel vulnerable. You have to act fast because you are completely exposed because you are watching someone make off with stuff. You are working hard to maintain,” Johnson said.

Tulsa Police said the person in her security video was likely Carlos Diaz. Police know him from a car wash burglary with two friends, Rogelio Morales and Laura De Leon, back in February.

“You will slip and it happens all the time,” said Tulsa Police Lieutenant Tim Means.

Diaz is believed to be the main suspect in more than a dozen burglaries dating back to November. Police said Rogelio is tied to at least six of them too.

A map shows just each place police believe Diaz broke into, doing more damage to the business than the value of the items stolen.

https://www.fox23.com/news/police-a...cle_3ebd812c-d83d-11ee-b403-b3b8b640f336.html
An animal hospital? Seriously? What are you going to steal there that you can use or resell. I would imagine there is pretty specialized stuff in an animal hospital. Animal drugs?

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_0016.png

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An animal hospital? Seriously? What are you going to steal there that you can use or resell. I would imagine there is pretty specialized stuff in an animal hospital. Animal drugs?

Ketamine and various opioids for pets are commonly stolen from vet offices. Have been for years. People also steal their pets medications from vet offices.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, you all are wrong the problem is not illegals the problem is:
"MAGA supporter is a rural resident who hates Black and Brown people, loathes liberals, loves gods and guns, believes in myriad conspiracy theories, has little faith in democracy, and is willing to use violence to achieve their goals, as thousands did on Jan. 6." This according to the new book "White Rural Rage" by some left wing Liberal Joe Biden Lover. You see they have everything figure out!

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, you all are wrong the problem is not illegals the problem is:
"MAGA supporter is a rural resident who hates Black and Brown people, loathes liberals, loves gods and guns, believes in myriad conspiracy theories, has little faith in democracy, and is willing to use violence to achieve their goals, as thousands did on Jan. 6." This according to the new book "White Rural Rage" by some left wing Liberal Joe Biden Lover. You see they have everything figure out!
I found an article about the book that quote comes from, they say there is data showing that rural Americans are a real threat to democracy. Really is just shows that rural Americans have a different view of things and the real threat is to their unicorn vision for the world.

Here's part of the article:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/white-rural-trump-supporters-are-a-threat-to-democracy

In the popular imagination of many Americans, particularly those on the left side of the political spectrum, the typical MAGA supporter is a rural resident who hates Black and Brown people, loathes liberals, loves gods and guns, believes in myriad conspiracy theories, has little faith in democracy, and is willing to use violence to achieve their goals, as thousands did on Jan. 6.

According to a new book, White Rural Rage: The Threat to American Democracy, these aren’t hurtful, elitist stereotypes by Acela Corridor denizens and bubble-dwelling liberals… they’re facts.

The authors, Tom Schaller, a professor at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, and Paul Waldman, a former columnist at The Washington Post, persuasively argue that most of the negative stereotypes liberals hold about rural Americans are actually true.

They do not mince words about what this means for the future of democracy in America. “Rural voters—especially the White rural voters on whom Donald Trump heaps praise and upon which he built his Make America Great Movement—pose a growing threat to the world’s oldest constitutional democracy.”

And Schaller and Waldman bring receipts.

In a book filled with reams of data to back up their arguments, Schaller and Waldman show that rural whites “are the demographic group least likely to accept notions of pluralism and inclusion” and are far less likely to believe that diversity makes America stronger.

In rural America, support for Donald Trump’s Muslim travel ban ran 15 points higher than in urban areas. Rural whites are 13 points more likely to view LGBTQ+ Americans in a negative light, and express fear and anger toward immigrants—both legal and undocumented—at much higher rates than other Americans. Less than half, 46 percent, say diversity in their communities is something they value.

They are the largest segment of the population that incorrectly believes Trump won the 2020 election, at 47 percent. By contrast, only 30 percent of suburban residents and 22 percent of urban dwellers feel the same.

Rural whites are more skeptical of the vaccines to prevent COVID-19, and are more likely to think Barack Obama was not born in the United States. In a survey done in 2009 in North Carolina and Virginia, rural Republicans were 20 percentage points more likely to believe in birtherism than non-rural GOP members. Rural residents are also 1.5 times more inclined to embrace the QAnon conspiracy theory than those who live in urban areas.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found an article about the book that quote comes from, they say there is data showing that rural Americans are a real threat to democracy. Really is just shows that rural Americans have a different view of things and the real threat is to their unicorn vision for the world.

Here's part of the article:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/white-rural-trump-supporters-are-a-threat-to-democracy
Well, you know how they are if you don't have their point of view, you are evil and threat to democracy.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even IF we were so bold as to march to Washington and demand reform and they adhere to the law we would be fighting against our own military who are sworn to defend the president as well as the Constitution but the military has been purged of the Generals that would have been loyal to the Constitution by Obama. It has been in the works long before him.
Remember in 1932 McArthur, Patton and Eisenhower had the US Army fire upon veterans, wives and children. And all the veterans wanted was congress to keep their word on promised bonus. Today our situation is much worse than 1932.
1932: U.S. Army Kicks U.S. Veterans Out of Washington

Latest posts

Top Bottom