Why is the White House importing gang crime to the U.S.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Already facing a major crime crisis, the Biden administration’s migration policies have brought even more gang violence to American cities.

Due to the administration’s anti-border policies, foreign gangs have successfully infiltrated the U.S., and the federal government has shown little interest in stopping the flow.

The explosion of illegal alien crime received increased national attention after a group of illegal aliens were caught on camera brutally assaulting New York police officers. Federal officials later confirmed that the alleged assailants were part of “Tren de Aragua,” a violent Venezuelan gang.

Unfortunately, this was not the only beating New York police officers have taken from illegal aliens in recent weeks. Another video of illegal aliens assaulting police officers went viral earlier this month at a migrant shelter the city set up to care for the aliens. The latest alleged assault occurred after the illegal aliens refused to comply with orders given to them by the officers at the shelter.

While we don’t have all the details of this most recent alleged assault, it’s fair to say that a disturbing pattern of illegal alien violence has erupted in the Big Apple, and while what happens in New York always receives a disproportionate amount of attention from the national media, this is a crisis taking place across the country.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ite_house_importing_gang_crime_to_the_us.html

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Low contributing immigrants is their reason. There are plenty of homegrown low contributing people too. Total government control.
Short answer? When the military age Chinese and mid easterners that are flooding in begin terrorist attacks it will give Obiden reason to declare martial law and halt all firearm sales.

FJB

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1709483907649.png

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A better question would be why are Americans continuing to tolerate it?
because if we really try to do anything about it we get tossed in the slammer.
Or you get dead in some "accidental" way.
I have called on drug houses many times in my life and NOTHING ever happens.

Adults selling drugs with small children in diapers to preteen years and NOTHING happens.
Police are not going to touch it because too much paperwork i assume.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
because if we really try to do anything about it we get tossed in the slammer.
Or you get dead in some "accidental" way.
I have called on drug houses many times in my life and NOTHING ever happens.

Adults selling drugs with small children in diapers to preteen years and NOTHING happens.
Police are not going to touch it because too much paperwork i assume.
If you live in the area , everyone knows who the drug dealers are, including police, da, lawyers, dope users.

Latest posts

Top Bottom