Biden Border Crisis Worsens: 9,400+ Illegal Aliens Flood Over Southern Border IN LAST 24 HOURS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know all that logically. I just with there was some disobedience. A showdown at high noon is sometimes what I think is needed because thousands of people a day is just not sustainable. It’s disgusting actually and I loathe the Biden administration for what they’re doing to the country. They’re evil
Why haven't the Republicans impeached Mayorca? Every one of them promised they would to get elected.
He is the driving force behind the open borders.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I loathe the Biden administration for what they’re doing to the country. They’re evil
The current invasion by illegals goes back before that creep. Jorge Busho was flying and bussing illegals in under cover of darkness and O'Bummer carried on the tradition. And Jorge's daddy was a globalist from way back, extolling the virtues of the New World Order.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those elites (in their own minds) deserve to see the invasion firsthand. I hope they start setting up camps in that area, but sadly will probably ejected like they were by the elites in Martha's Vinyard when Desantis sent a couple bus loads to that liberal enclave.
Got booted out in 24 hours even though there are signs all over town saying they are a migrant refuge and welcome.
BTW, FOX news did a survey the day the illegals were kicked out of Martha's Vinyard. There were more than enough empty hotel, Airbnb rooms to house every one of the illegals available on the day they kicked them out.
Libs want to talk the talk, but don't want to do the walk.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The flip side of that, one to which I subscribe, is that o'bummer is far too stupid to orchestrate such machinations. That bum slept till noon, got up to read what papers his staff (muslim brotherhood) had signed in his name, then started playing video games and whatever else he did.

Meanwhile, his puppeteers called the shots. Nobody knows who that is. Some billionaire cabal somewhere.

Ditto biden.
I agree with you that Oblaber is far too stupid. He tried to insulate himself from the fray and sent out lackeys to do the dirty work in order that he couldn't be fingered/blamed. Now, information is coming out highlighting some of his deeds such as funding and arming terrorist groups (with our tax dollars of course) as well as other activities that the average American would be ashamed. Recently, the family chef drowned and Oblaber is shown in a photo with a hand bandaged and bruises. Prior to that death, a choir member of his infamous church mysteriously died/murdered. There is little known about his past, where he has gone, his passport stamps, scholastic records etc. We know far more about President Washington and Lincoln than Obama and today we have all the technological weapons to ferret out the information yet it is hidden or "sealed." There is a reason as to why all the secrecy and no one will reveal the truth due to fear of retribution of some type.
You try getting a job that required a clearance and if your past were not reveal or sealed, would you obtain the position? Yet, he was privy to our national security a the highest levels and exposed some very sensitive information to other countries. He betrayed this country and should be held accountable but in Washington circles, I have read that if you were to question him, you would be "racist" which would impact one's career or worse.
And Biden is not an intellectual, he is so stupid he would drown rather than come in out of the rain. He's the best they had and he graduated at the bottom of his class. What is someone called that graduated at the bottom of their law school? A lawyer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom