Why Are Thousands of Military-Age Chinese Men Suddenly “Migrating” Across Our Southern Border?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to tell all of you this little fact, but if you check out the pictures of the "migrants" that are on the news and elsewhere, the vast, vast majority of ALL the nationalities coming across the border are "military age men."

Do you REALLY suppose that ALL of those men are planning on destroying our infrastructure?

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to tell all of you this little fact, but if you check out the pictures of the "migrants" that are on the news and elsewhere, the vast, vast majority of ALL the nationalities coming across the border are "military age men."

Do you REALLY suppose that ALL of those men are planning on destroying our infrastructure?
Yes.

By it's very nature unchecked immigration destroys the very fabric of the nation.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our enemies know exactly what they are doing. And we are just letting it happen. This is why I always say the only way we will save our dying republic is to come together and do something about it. Voting ain’t gonna get us out of this mess. People really need to understand that. Things are happening right now that most don’t have a clue about. Folks just go about their day like nothing is wrong and everything is normal.

We are on the verge of WW3. And this one, we ain’t gonna win. Not without some major change from us pathetic citizens. I just saw where the Dems are trying to pass a bill that protects lgbt people that are illegally coming across our border! That’s what our government cares about. Why? Because it helps to erode the fabric of our nation even more. That’s why all the push for that crap is happening. It’s communism 101. Destroy the social norms of a country. Our tax dollars are even being used to help pay for those nut jobs’ transition surgery.

Then throw in Biden giving 500 million of our tax dollars to Columbia to help “protect the rainforest” even though the vast majority is in Brazil. Regardless, our money is being given away as we struggle to make it. It’s yet another thing being done to bring this nation down.
The true enemies of this country occupy the legislative and executive branches of our own govt.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yes. Read the post below yours.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it is 5th column stuff. All the dictator-tyrant-totalitarian-despot-world dominator wannabees need inside help to conquer all us armed citizens. Problem for them is that there will never be enough of them.

Damn fools. If they want what we have, all they need to do is emulate us. That way, they can and will be prosperous and free. Just get those in power who want the people's labors and riches for themselves out of power.

Until they can govern themselves, they can't be free. History shows that to be true.

Woody

Last edited:

jackinok09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably at least 90% of the people I've seen hired by the gov agency I work at in the last 15 year's have been chinese ,Vietnamese,or Japanese. They don't have to blow things up they can simply shut it off and there's not enough real American engineers or techs left to restart it. Heres a good one for you to think about , little Chinese fellow tasked with writing code for navigation aids,navigation and long range radar was writing it in code only he could read . this went to every new mod for at least 12-15 years. They caught him when they hired a new computer engineer to assist and he complained he couldn't read it. When they jumped him he claimed JOB SECURITY was the reason. because they could not read any malicious code feds let him walk. Unbelievable as it sounds I heard he went straight to writing code for air force at Tinker.

Latest posts

Top Bottom