Border Patrol Union Pres. warns cartels will have complete control over border after Title 42 ends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My bias against the Democrats is based on indisputable facts. Yes both parties are bad. If I could snap my fingers and erase both parties from existence, I’d have already done it years ago.

That doesn’t mean that everything bad is equal. Stubbing your toe isn’t as bad as having your toe cut off. The Republicans aren’t as bad as Democrats on border security and immigration. Yes they’re still bad, but it’s not 50/50 and it never will be. You’re entitled to your opinions on the matter, but not your own set of facts.
I didn't present any "facts" and neither did you, so I'll agree to disagree with your opinion same as you have done mine 😐

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Republican senators are at the border at present talking about the invasion and what Joe Biden has and is doing to the country. That's all they do is talk, no substance, no action, just talk and talk is cheap and accomplishes nothing.
Where are the checks and balances that congress is supposed to use? Apparently, C&B is no longer around and Biden couldn't care less about the safety and security of the citizens of this country, he has the position he has wanted all his life and finally making a mark for himself. He should have never been allowed to even grace the Oval Office with his shadow much less occupy the office.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Republican senators are at the border at present talking about the invasion and what Joe Biden has and is doing to the country. That's all they do is talk, no substance, no action, just talk and talk is cheap and accomplishes nothing.
Where are the checks and balances that congress is supposed to use? Apparently, C&B is no longer around and Biden couldn't care less about the safety and security of the citizens of this country, he has the position he has wanted all his life and finally making a mark for himself. He should have never been allowed to even grace the Oval Office with his shadow much less occupy the office.
All they can do is talk. They don’t have the votes needed in order to take action

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's all they do is talk, no substance, no action, just talk and talk is cheap and accomplishes nothing.
Yep. Lankford raised that very issue to get re-elected cause he knows okie conservatives are livid at the treason in the white shack.

But, Lankford got re-elected and we're waiting for his action. (crickets chirping.)

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Lankford raised that very issue to get re-elected cause he knows okie conservatives are livid at the treason in the white shack.

But, Lankford got re-elected and we're waiting for his action. (crickets chirping.)
What action are you waiting for to Lankford take? He is a legislator. His only power is his vote. He can’t close the border or fix the problem when the Dems control the Senate & White House

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom