Bio-terrorism in America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not usually a big conspiracy theorist, but you might want to put on your foil hats for this one.

ISIS. Enough said.

Now, think about the lost Malaysian plane. Strangely, it flew around erratically before the transponder signal was terminated. No sign of wreckage anywhere and the plane was never seen again...at least by any formal government.

Fast forward to the Ukraine incident when a Malaysian plane was shot down. Lots of politics, finger pointing and speculation.

Now back up to the first Malaysian plane. What if ISIS or some other organized terrorist cell hijacked the first plane and safely landed it someplace, then had a hand in the second plane being shot down? They could load the first plane with an @$$ ton of bio-weapons. Multiple strains, toxins, chemicals, etc... They then put it in flight to the U.S. We now have a Malaysia flight inbound to the U.S. with no transponder signal and no communication to our FAA or military.

I know everyone is thinking, "We will just shoot that bird down," but think about our "leadership" right now who seems to worry about appearances and other governments more than our own. Couple that with two Malaysian plane disasters in the last few months. Any hesitation to not shoot the plane down until it is a "confirmed threat" only puts it that much closer to U.S. airspace. Get it close enough or into the jet stream before it is shot down and contagions are now spread over U.S. soil, contaminating our air, water and people.

Could it happen???

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Could it happen?

yup.

Scrambling a jet to intercept a plane that large, verify that it's the missing jet and shooting it down - there is probably already a plan in place to do just that.

Like you, I think the two maylasian jet incidents are linked somehow, and your hypothesis holds water.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are multiple commercial planes that are missing or have be captured by the rebels in Libya. I am more worried about those being used.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are multiple commercial planes that are missing or have be captured by the rebels in Libya. I am more worried about those being used.

Yes, however with the recent world events, there would be more stigma attached to the U.S. shooting down a Malaysian airliner than a Libian airliner, therefore more hesitation by officials before giving such an order.

Latest posts

Top Bottom