Bipartisan effort to expand background checks quietly gains steam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been writing these pukes 1-2x daily for a couple weeks now. That's the best I can do but I feel like I'm wasting my time.
you are not wasting your time. PLease write and call. I call my congressman and my 2 senators at least once a week. this is part of operation gun rights:
http://www.okshooters.com/showthrea...ights-Next-8-weeks&highlight=operation+rights

Also, please join or upgrade NRA membership and join GOA and SAF. Finally, try to get others to join. I sponsored first year memberships to the NRA for 4 new friends and family. 3 are in their twenties. We all need to keep the pressure up on the politicians and boost the resources of NRA, GOa and SAF.
Finally, please write and call these gun right groups as well and make sure THEY understand the perils of mandated universal background cheks and how it will lead to registration.
these are the LEAST of what we can do to continue to fight for our freedoms to be recognized.
:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom