Birds being renamed because feelings, DEI and stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe it all stems back to the current government-after all, the racist monuments and statues that they despise are under the control of the government. How an inanimate object can be racist is beyond me.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe it all stems back to the current government-after all, the racist monuments and statues that they despise are under the control of the government. How an inanimate object can be racist is beyond me.
Inanimate objects themselves cannot be racist-only people can be racist. I believe their thinking is that the objects represent racism-like a KKK hood or a burning cross. People wouldn’t want to see a KKK monument in the city square. I could be wrong, but I’m thinking this might be their reasoning for wanting statues removed.

BTW: my opinion is that the statues/monuments should not be removed.

Last edited:

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh FFS......These woke idiots are totally out of control.........one sentence in article spoke about old White men naming birds 100 years ago..........well duh they were the only ones with an education, studying birds and naming em.

l can see it now all the birds named tit will be changed to mammary such as the mammary mouse........dum fuks
It started by letting them vote… just saying

Latest posts

Top Bottom