Black Americans Embracing 2A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about the citizens who are not law abiding but just haven’t been caught?
The vast majority of Black people are law abiding. It is a small percentage of usually young black males that commit the vast majority of crimes. Mostly against other blacks. I have no problem with them becoming armed. Especially since large numbers of them are becoming Republicans to boot.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about the citizens who are not law abiding but just haven’t been caught?

If they haven’t been caught, do you then want the implementation of Red Flag laws that, if misused/abused by the leftists, will further eroded/infringe on our(all law abiding US citizens)2nd Amendment Rights?

Last edited:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will take all of the upstanding citizens I can get embracing the 2A. The more diverse our supporting community becomes, the harder it is to ostracize us as weirdos to get buy in for restricting our God given rights.

The truest thing that you'll read today!!

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BUT WHAT CAN WE DO TO STOP THEM????
Absolutely nothing…..smart ass😂

If we honored the second amendment from the beginning there would have been no slavery at all! Sure the music and the food may have suffered but so what I would have been right there with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom